Vantage™ Label Printer
The Vantage™ Label Printer, a high-quality thermal printer with 600 DPI printing capabilities, boasts the ability to print 2D barcodes at speeds of up to 4 inches per second. The printer provides a maximum width of 4.17 inches along with a 3.5-inch TFT display. Euclid® Vantage™ software has been programmed to work with the label printer, eliminating the need for a second database of information and makes the Vantage™ Label Printer compatible with other Euclid® Vantage™ products.
In order to increase patient health and wellness, hospitals require medication doses to be scanned as they leave the EDC and scanned again before a patient. The Vantage™ Label Printer allows for printing alongside packaging with The Atomic™ Liquid Unit Dose machine, meaning more efficiency for hospital staff and increased safety for patients.
Vantage™ software stores data in one place, allowing all products using the software to access the same database, decreasing the chance for miscommunication or human error.
- 600 DPI printing for 2D barcodes
- Does not require its own database
- Cost reduction by 50 percent over other printers.
- Resolution: 24 dots/mm (600 DPI)
- Max Print Speed: 102 mm (4”)/second
- Max Print Width: 106 mm (4.17“)
- Max Print Length: 2,540 mm (100”)
- Size: 226 mm (W) x 200 mm (H) x 332 mm (D) 8.90“ (W) x 7.87“ (H) x 13.07“ (D)
- Label Roll Capacity: 127 mm (5“) OD
- Display: 3.5” color TFT Display
- Software: Vantage™
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Safety: FCC Class B, CE Class B, RCM, UL, cUL, TÜV/ Safety, CCC, BIS, EAC, ENERGY STAR®