With durable construction and features designed to help you save money, time and ensure patient safety, the Cadet® unit dose packaging system has been a trusted fixture in hospital pharmacies since 1980.
Today, the Cadet® is still the same fast and efficient tabletop machine users have trusted for more than 35 years, but it’s now outfitted with the latest software, barcoding, safety and operational features that 21st century pharmacies require in order to provide the best patient care possible.
Ideal for hospitals with less than 200 beds, the Cadet® packages 60 units per minute in 1.5-by-2 inch package size. A fingerprint reader, pill camera, linear barcode scanner and the Euclid® Vantage™ Software package are included with purchase. Other accessories such as a 2D barcode scanner and complete system package can be purchased separately.
- Linear and 2D barcoding capabilities
- Incremental numbering capabilities
- USB connection
- 300 DPI fade-resistant thermal transfer printing
- Euclid® Vantage™ Software, which offers true type fonts, controlled drug symbol, customizable reports, password protection and many other features**
- Accommodates variable package lengths and Class A or Class B packaging
- Durable, one-piece cast aluminum frame
- Servo motor for precision packages
- Optional auto cutoff feature available for purchase
- Stainless steel tabletop
- 60 units per minute
- Low cost per package
- Cost savings: Save money by packaging bulk medication instead of purchasing pre-packed unit doses from the manufacturer. Use our cost savings calculator* to see exactly how much money you can save using Euclid machines instead of manual dose.
- Patient safety: Automatic Tallman lettering helps distinguish similarly-named drugs. Other safety measures include the sterile stainless steel tabletop and pill camera for visual verification.
- Improve operational efficiency: Sensor monitoring system prevents outage and rethreading. Optional programmable auto cutoff feature eliminates the need to manually tear packages.