Atomic® Liquid Unit Dose
The Atomic® Liquid Unit Dose is a durable, accurate, simple and innovative solution all rolled into one. The small, semi-automatic packing machine produces up to 450 cups per hour, using cups that offer a Class A closure. This tabletop device provides programmable consistency, making it the efficient and economical solution for hospitals looking to upgrade from manual unit dosing liquids. Using the same packaging material as the Euclid® Medical Products “Speedy” Wet Cadet®, The Atomic® Liquid Unit Dose provides tamper-evident sealing. The Atomic® Liquid Unit Dose is capable of packaging medications 30 percent faster than with manual syringes, saving time and labor for pharmacy employees. There is a significant packaging savings using cups versus syringes. You can also store more medications in ADC’s with cups.
- Verified operation of 450-480 sealed containers an hour
- A semi-automatic operation to ensure consistency
- Manufactured with high-quality production materials
- Built-in thermostat for a precise sealing range
- Automatic actuator for consistent seals
- No air required
- Combines seamlessly with the Vantage™ Label Printer
- Produces up to 450 cups per hour
- Cups offer Class A closure.
- Significantly less expensive than syringes
- Provide a higher volume of storage in ADC’s