[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]The Vantage™ Bagging Machine from Euclid® Medical Products is the ultimate solution in hand load syringes, vials and other miscellaneous pharmacy items. The Vantage™ Bagging Machine is specifically designed to bring simplicity, versatility, quality and value to to all of your pharmacy packaging needs.
Vantage™ Software works with the Bagging Machine to allow access to all your information. Euclid® Vantage™ Software, as well as installation/training, is included in the purchase of any Euclid® Vantage™ Series equipment.
The Vantage™ Bagging Machine is simple to operate, with a user-friendly display that enables easy access to operating parameters, job set-up, job storage, and onboard system diagnostics. The unique, locking turntable combines with the automatic thread feature to provide ergonomic handling and changeover of Vantage™ bags-on-a-roll.
Operating at speeds up to 25 bags per minute (15 BPM OneStep version), the Vantage™ Bagging Machine offers innovative engineering in a simple, tabletop design. The machine features a small footprint of 22 x 19 inches and weighs just 82 pounds. The quiet, all-electric design does not require compressed air to run, making the unit highly adaptable in any low- to mid-volume production environment.[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”View Vantage Bagging Machine Data Sheet” color=”sky” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Feuclidmedicalproducts.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F10%2FVantage-Bagging-Machine-Data-Sheet.pdf||target:%20_blank|”][vc_column_text]Features and Benefits:
- All Electric System
- Compressed air is not required to operate
- Operator-friendly, easy to navigate menu structure with job storage and recall, as well as onboard diagnostics to maximize productivity and uptime
- Compatible with Euclid® Vantage™ Software
- Prints high-resolution graphics, text, and barcodes directly on the bag; tilt-back printer head for easy maintenance
- Compact design is ideal for low- to mid-volume packaging operations
- Film – Control dancer assembly for positive bag-web control provides accurate positioning for inline printing, loading, and sealing
- Multi-position bag support shelf for flexibility
- Tilt-back printer enables fast and easy maintenance and is system-matched for highest print quality.
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Request a Quote” color=”orange” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Feuclidmedicalproducts.com%2Frequest-a-quote%2F||target:%20_blank|”][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row]