[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]As the first fully automatic liquid unit dose packaging machine for the healthcare industry, the Speedy Wet Cadet® lives up to its name with a maximum speed of 32 units per minute. Pharmacies want to focus on serving their patients, not packaging, and the Speedy Wet Cadet® lets you do just that.
The efficient Baxter RepeaterTM Pump is simple to use and automates routine procedures such as reconstitution, transfer, filling and pooling. Dispensed in volumes between 1 and 35 mL, oral liquid medication can be packaged in two different cup sizes: 24 and 42 mL and are available in four color options: tan, blue, red and clear.
Ideal for hospitals with more than 50 beds, the Speedy Wet Cadet® includes a fingerprint reader, pill camera, linear barcode scanner and Euclid® Vantage™ Software with purchase. Other accessories such as a 2D barcode scanner and complete system package can be purchased separately.
Other key features include:[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
- Linear and 2D barcoding capabilities
- Incremental numbering capabilities
- USB connection
- 300 DPI fade-resistant thermal transfer printing
- Euclid® Vantage™ Software, which offers true type fonts, controlled drug symbol, customizable reports, password protection and many other features
- Durable, one-piece cast aluminum frame
- Servo motor for precision packages
- Up to 32 units per minute
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”View Speedy Wet Cadet Data Sheet” color=”sky” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Feuclidmedicalproducts.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F10%2FSpeedy-Wet-Cadet%C2%AE-1.pdf||target:%20_blank|” el_class=”blueeuclid_button”][vc_column_text]Benefits:
- Cost savings: Save money by packaging bulk medication instead of purchasing pre-packed unit doses from the manufacturer. Use our cost savings calculator* to see exactly how much money you can save using Euclid® machines instead of manual dose.
- Patient safety: Automatic Tallman lettering helps distinguish similarly-named drugs. Other safety measures include the sterile stainless steel tabletop and pill camera for visual verification.
- Improve operational efficiency: Sensor monitoring system prevents outage and rethreading. Optional programmable auto cutoff feature eliminates the need to manually tear packages.
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Request a Quote” color=”orange” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Feuclidmedicalproducts.com%2Frequest-a-quote%2F||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]