[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Designed with optimal pharmacy efficiency in mind, the Cadet Twin® 2×2 is the only tabletop machine capable of packaging 120 units per minute in 2-by-2 inch package size. Featuring a larger package size to accommodate the wide variety of oral solid sizes, the Cadet Twin® 2×2 is ideal for hospitals with more than 200 beds.
Doubling the packaging rate of single-feed machines, users manually feed the tablets or capsules in the Cadet Twin® 2×2 by placing the medication into twin slots cut into one of nine standard rotating acrylic disk sizes. Custom disk sizes are also available.
A fingerprint reader, pill camera, linear barcode scanner and the Euclid® Vantage™ Software package are included with purchase. Other accessories such as a 2D barcode scanner and complete system package can be purchased separately.
Other key features include:[/vc_column_text][vc_video link=”https://vimeo.com/152694485″][vc_column_text]
- Linear and 2D barcoding capabilities
- Incremental numbering capabilities
- USB connection
- 300 DPI fade-resistant thermal transfer printing
- Euclid® Vantage™ Software, which offers true type fonts, controlled drug symbol, customizable reports, password protection and many other features
- Accommodates variable package lengths
- Durable, one-piece cast aluminum frame
- Servo motor for precision packages
- Optional auto cutoff feature available for purchase
- Class A and B packaging to existing
- Stainless steel tabletop
- 120 units per minute
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”View Cadet Twin 2×2 Data Sheet” color=”sky” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Feuclidmedicalproducts.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F10%2FCadet-Twin%C2%AE-2×2-1.pdf||target:%20_blank|” el_class=”blueeuclid_button”][vc_column_text]Benefits:
- Cost savings: Save money by packaging bulk medication instead of purchasing pre-packed unit doses from the manufacturer. Use our cost savings calculator* to see exactly how much money you can save using Euclid machines instead of manual dose.
- Patient safety: Automatic Tallman lettering helps distinguish similarly-named drugs. Other safety measures include the sterile stainless steel tabletop and pill camera for visual verification.
- Improve operational efficiency: Sensor monitoring system prevents outage and rethreading. Optional programmable auto cutoff feature eliminates the need to manually tear packages.
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Request a Quote” color=”orange” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Feuclidmedicalproducts.com%2Frequest-a-quote%2F||”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]