[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”681″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]The next-generation Blister Cadet® Unit dose machine for blister packaging features standardized 2-Up tooling that minimizes tooling change-over. The Blister Cadet® offers improved efficiency, accuracy and ease of use in unit dose packaging for both liquid and solid blister packaged medications. It also includes a pause feature that can be enabled mid-run to allow an operator to multi-task and temporarily stop the machine.
With speeds up to 30 CPM, a guillotine cut station and change-over in less than five minutes, the Blister Cadet®’s updated features and technology are designed to increase operational efficiencies, decrease costs and ensure patient safety.
The Blister Cadet® includes the Euclid® Vantage™ Software package, a fingerprint reader, pill camera and linear barcode scanner. Other accessories such as a 2D barcode scanner, workstation cart, HP computer system and monitor arm can be purchased as optional accessories.
- Six-zone preheating for difficult to form materials
- Speeds up to 30 CPM
- Small footprint with table top size design
- Panasonic control touchpad
- Auto retract seal and preheat stations
- Fixed stations / fixed feed length
- Perforation station
- Guillotine cut station
- Class A package/closure
- Packages compatible with dispensing machines
- Standardized 2-Up tooling to minimize change-over
- Change-over in less than 5 minutes
- Pause feature that can be enabled mid-run to allow an operator to multi-task and temporarily stop the machine
- Euclid® Vantage™ Software, which offers true type fonts, controlled drug symbol, customizable reports, password protection and many other features
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”View Blister Cadet Data Sheet” color=”sky” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Feuclidmedicalproducts.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F10%2FBlister-Cadet%C2%AE.pdf||target:%20_blank”][vc_column_text]Benefits:
- Cost savings: Save money by packaging bulk medication instead of purchasing pre-packed unit doses from the manufacturer.
- Patient safety: Automatic Tallman lettering helps distinguish similarly-named drugs. Other safety measures include the sterile stainless steel tabletop and pill camera for visual verification.
- Improve operational efficiency: Sensor monitoring system prevents outage and rethreading. Optional programmable auto cutoff feature eliminates the need to manually tear packages.
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”Request a Quote” color=”orange” align=”center” link=”url:http%3A%2F%2Feuclidmedicalproducts.com%2Frequest-a-quote%2F||”][/vc_column][/vc_row]