Euclid® Medical Products has trademarked MyMeds+® to help pharmacies brand their new multi dose adherence pouch packaging service. In support of our customers we have developed advertising content to promote and market medication adherence services using a multi dose pouch packaging system. Pharmacies purchasing an Axial® machine will receive:
- Sell Sheets
- Countertop Displays
- Window Clings
- Press Releases
- Social Media Content
- Email Content
The marketing program focuses on the following:
Simplifying your medication regimen.
Taking your medications correctly is a common struggle even for the most alert and organized patients. Considering the aging population, and the fact that more than 50 million Americans are prescribed more than five medications per day for chronic conditions, it should come as no surprise that taking your medications correctly is a widespread issue.
MyMeds+® is a new medication adherence pouch packaging system that helps patients take their medication as prescribed. Designed for those managing multiple medications on a daily basis, MyMeds+® delivers a simplified, safe and convenient prescription experience that ensures a consistent medication regimen.
Streamlined refills and pickup
Your pharmacist will work with your physician to coordinate and synchronize all medications before your next refill. That way, you can come in once per month to pick up all of your medications.
The detachable, easy-to-open pouches accommodate your busy schedule — eliminating daily or weekly sorting and complicated instructions. On every package there is a detailed list of medication, accompanied by the day and time to take each pill.
Increasing patient adherence
Medication adherence is the key to controlling chronic health problems such as diabetes, heart conditions and high blood pressure. According to recent data over 50% of medications are not taken as prescribed.
Is MyMeds+® right for you?
- Ideal for patients with multiple medications and/or doses throughout the day.
- Simplifies medication dispensing for patients and caregivers.
- Safely packaged and carefully checked by your pharmacist.
- Saves valuable time by eliminating the hassle of filling weekly pill boxes.
- Improves medication adherence, optimizes therapy and protects patient independence.
- Detachable pouches for easy transportation to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Your over-the-counter products, such as vitamins and supplements, can be packaged too.
- Just one trip to the pharmacy and one predictable payment each month.