Please visit our product pages for videos and detailed information about each of our products.
The following computer system configurations are supported:
- Windows or 8.1, Windows 10
- 2 GB memory minimum
- 3 open USB 2.0 or better ports
- Recommended Internet access
- 1024 x 768 minimum video card settings
- Microsoft .Net framework 4.0 Service Pack or later versions. This can be downloaded from a Windows update.
- Euclid® Vantage Software must be loaded locally on each computer that has a connected machine. The label database portion can be located locally or stored on a shared network.
Visit our product pages to find which system is the best fit for your facility.
Euclid® Medical Products certifies that the articles for the purchase order number listed above comply with the specifications as to the physical analysis covering the material on file at our office and are available for inspection by qualified personnel.
All of our materials foil, cellophane, polypropylene, polyester, and cups have a drug master file established with the FDA. All surfaces are compliant with direct food contact and specifically conform to 21 CRF 177.1310 (a) 1. Shelf life for these products is 6 months for class B and 1 year for class A, when stored at ambient conditions.
Thoroughly test the use of this product to determine effectiveness with your application. Since Euclid® Medical Products cannot know all of the conditions in which this product may be utilized, we make no warranty as to its fitness for end use.
Let’s Get Started
We’re here to help answer your questions. Medical packaging options can be complicated and our experts are on hand to help answer any questions. We take great pride in using our expertise for you and look forward to hearing from you.