Join the Euclid Team
Interested in working for the leading manufacturer of unit dose packaging machines for hospital pharmacies, long-term care facilities and third party repackagers? At Euclid®, our mission is to help customers achieve higher levels of performance, quality and economy with innovative products. If you’re interested in joining a team of motivated individuals with rich backgrounds and experience, contact us. We look forward to seeing your great ideas take shape.
Established company, in business since 1980
Providing high-quality, industry leading products, made in the USA
Team of enthusiastic, motivated individuals!
We work closely with our clients to deliver the best customer service experience. We help customers achieve higher levels of product performance, quality, and cost-effectiveness with innovative products, custom designed and manufactured to each customer’s needs.
Our team is dedicated to the best quality product in the industry. Easy-to-use, durable, high-quality, and all manufactured in the USA.
We are dedicated to providing a professional, safe, and enjoyable work environment that supports job enthusiasm, positive relationships, and effective teamwork.
Location: Apple Creek, OH
This role leads the services and preventative maintenance programs for all machines. Supports the development of new products. Supports changes to computer boards and firmware. Responsible to maintain all certifications on machines and packaging materials. Develops and implements standard engineering practices while providing detailed documentation upon project completion.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead engineer on new product design.
- Primary contact and project lead with third party partners that support machine servicing and vendors that we are working with to introduce new products.
- Provide technical support during manufacturing, testing and commissioning new products.
- Maintain MET Labs documentation to maintain CE/UL certification and make recommendations to improve related test procedures or equipment. Track changes in drug packaging materials or testing protocols that may impact our certifications.
- Assist in the implementation of environment and operational controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering with 3-5 years direct experience (Engineering BSEE, BSEET, computer science or equivalent education or experience).
- Good understanding of Windows XP through Windows 10 (device settings, comfortable with troubleshooting).
- Background in programming of circuit boards recommended.
- Electrical knowledge and ability to utilize a multimeter.
- Experience in an ERP/MRP environment preferred.
- Ability to work effectively acting on own initiative with minimal supervision and the ability to work well with others in a cross-functional team.
- Experience using project tools such as Design of Experiments, Six-Sigma, etc.
- Prior experience working in an ISO 9001 certified facility.